- do not curl your lashes
- apply mascara
- with tweezers remove the individual lash, pulling from the middle body of the lash
- drop the glue onto a piece of paper
- lightly tap the front half body of the individual with glue
- lay the individual on your lashes
- I like to start in the middle
- I do sparse spaces on the left eye, then the right
- I come back to the first eye and fill in, then the other eye
- Spaces are necessary because the individuals are wet and if one moves (if they were stacked next to each other) then they all move!
and that would be a dammm bitch! I've done it many times over!
- this glue does not wash off, the lashes will stay on for a few days - remover is best to remove the lash
- not challenging at all - just think of laying the individual on your lash bed instead of to the skin (eyelid)